Thursday, September 9, 2010

When Farewell's More Than Just A Departure...

As the tiny star gets tired of sprinkling some of its own light to the other dimming ones, it slowly fades as the others shine brighter... And when they shine brighter, they'll remember the little star, by then it has disappeared, but has left behind some of its light for the others to use...

----------------------------------------------------------

"Don't go..."
"Don't cry..."
I can remember me telling you not to go, and you told me not to cry... But you didn't listen to me, and neither did I...


'We all know we don't live forever... We'll all part from each other one day, but Allaah will forever be with us... So, I just pray that with His Will, you and I will meet again in His Paradise...'

No comments:

Post a Comment