Sunday, September 5, 2010

True Bliss

و الرّبَّ أدعُو مُخْلِصًا, أنتَ رَجَائِي
أبْغِي إِلَهِي جَنّةً, فيها هَنائي
And to The Lord I supplicate (du'a) sincerely, You are my Hope
I desire, My Lord, Paradise, in it is my bliss

(فرشي التراب Dust Is My Bed)



We all crave for bliss...of course, we're humans. But what's truly bliss? That, we have yet to know...
Look around you. Do you think bliss revolves around a couple walking on a path, holding hands?
Or a group of friends hanging out, and laughing about something only they know...
Or maybe the many cosmetics and clothes we buy again and again...

Don't you think you'll ever get sick of it? And if you do, do you think that's bliss? And if you don't, do you think it'll last?

Look, this is just another group of words to ponder on... And so, what do you think True Everlasting Bliss is?
In my opinion, in MY OPINION, it's beyond our knowledge, and it's the reward safe and sound with our One Lord, for those who abide by Him, who does things for the sake of Him... And after all, indeed only Allaah S.W.T knows what exactly True Bliss is...

(Hope this wasn't like a disappointing cliff-hanger to you...And hope you'll find that Bliss InshaaAllaah [With Allaah's will])

No comments:

Post a Comment