Monday, September 6, 2010

"Please Understand.."

Ameer was staring on the ground, looking disturbed and worried while the rest of his friends; Ammar, Yusuf and Bilaal, were chatting cheerfully. Ammar noticed Ameer's strange behaviour. He placed his hand on Ameer's shoulder and asked him:

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"No, nothing. Hey guys, if...if I did something wrong, please tell me alright?" Ameer said with a smile.

His friends were confused. Bilaal spoke:

"Hey are you okay? I don't recall you upsetting us or doing anything wrong recently. Is there anything disturbing you?"

"No", Ameer answered, "I mean, remind me anytime if you see me make a mistake, alright?"

"Okay. InshaaAllaah", they replied as Bilaal shrugged his shoulders.

Ammar stared at Ameer who continued to stare into space, deep in thought. After the friends greeted each other off and dispersed, Ammar confronted Ameer.

"Ameer. Seriously tell me bro, what's wrong?"

"What? About what?"

"You're really strange, man. Did you make a mistake or something?"

"Oh, about the little favour earlier?"

"Yeah," Ammar nodded.

"Can't I just ask you guys to remind me? I was just reminding you to remind me."

"Seriously, what happened? It's just too random to be a coincidence."

"Okay fine, I'll tell you honestly to take the worry off your mind, okay? Honestly, it's like this. I've been advising a lot of people and I kinda noticed that there's a lot to advise around me. I'm just afraid...I'm just afraid that I myself am making a mistake which I can't see, and I don't want that to happen. So, just help me with that, please."

No comments:

Post a Comment