Sunday, July 25, 2010

Muhammad صلّى الله عليه و سلّم Blessings & Peace Upon Him ( Thursday, 27 May 2010 at 21:21 )

I’ve never come to your lessons, but I know you’re a Great Teacher
I’ve never heard you preach, but I know you’re a Great Preacher
I’ve never seen you and your family, but I know you’re a Great Lover
And I’ve never seen you at all but I know you’re His Greatest Believer

It’s been so long since you left your beloved Ummah
You left us all with the Holy Qur’aan and your sunnah
Yet some of us forget the sacrifices you made and the hardships you’ve gone through
I pray to Allaah and ask Him to make me a loyal follower of you

Peace and blessings be upon you, your family, your companions, your followers
You were always the great example for others
You always pray to Him no matter when or where
Because you Know and you Believe He is always there

Love your Prophet more than your family and belongings but love Allaah the Most
Verily he wants to share his precious gift from Allaah with his ummah – the river of goodness that flows
With Allaah’s will, this poem will spread the message and He will forever lead us to the right way
And may He help us remember Him and His most beloved, every moment, everyday

Ameen Yaa Rabbal ‘Aalameen, Ameen O Lord Of The Universe

(Completed at 2051 hrs, 08:51 PM, Thursday, 27th May 2010)



No comments:

Post a Comment