Saturday, July 24, 2010

Introduction To This Blog Of Mine~

Peace Be Upon All Of You~
I use this blog to publish my writings here, just as how I use my other blog...
So, please comment or judge my writings, so that I can improve to write better and benefit others and hopefully your comments can be a motivation to me.

I inspire to be a Da'ee too. A Da'ee is someone who does Da'wa or preach, but for my case, through an interesting and attractive way InsyaaAllaah (with Allaah's Will)
c:

Extracted from my alternate blog on Intro:

Assalaamu’alaykum ~ السلام عليكم

O Allaah, Lord Of The Universe, I Wish To Inspire Others With Your Deen, Your Words, And Your Will~

Ameen InsyaaAllaah~


Welcome Readers, once again, Assalaamu’alaikum… I am a Singaporean student pursuing Islaamic Studies and I write poems and stuff when I get inspiration and I’d love to share them with others. However if you want to use any of my works, I trust you to ask permission from me first as Muslims respect others’ belongings and ‘amanah’.

I will appreciate it if you leave a comment… You can judge my work of course, it would be nice, so that I can improve in my future writings…

And lastly,…thank you for dropping by~

c:

No comments:

Post a Comment